Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WOW WEDNESDAY


Congratulations to our WOW Wednesday winner:  #6, Papel Scissors on Teresa's blog.   Just a reminder that I am not counted when counting for the winning #.  Papel Scissors, contact Cat at the store (940-327-0713) for your prize.

If it's the second or fourth Wednesday of the month, then it is time for our WOW Wednesday linky party. We made a few changes to WOW Wednesday a few weeks ago:
  1. It is the second and fourth Wednesday of the month.
  2. You have TWO WEEKS to participate.  I will be reminding you along the way that there is still time to participate.
  3. The winner will be announced on the next WOW Wednesday post.
Other than that, it is the same:

To be considered for the blog candy, you must post a project that you have created. WOW Wednesday must also be mentioned in your post and be sure to let your blog readers know that there is blog candy being given away to a random participant or commenter.  Would you like to participate, but do not have a blog?You do not have to have a blog to participate. You can find the directions on how to link up your creations that you have in a gallery here.

I hope you will share your fabulous creations with us. If you didn't have time to create anything, I hope you will share some love on everyone else's creations--we all love that positive reinforcement
Just a reminder that I am not considered for the blog candy, but anyone who comments on my blog IS in the running. Thank you to everyone who participates, either by posting some work or commenting on the blogs.











7 comments:

  1. Congrats so glad you won and it was from commenting on my blog! Thanks again for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm linked up! Where is everyone else? I want to see what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I linked mine up this morning...a little late I know!

      Delete
    2. I'm here, I'm here... almost forgot!

      Delete