Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WOW WEDNESDAY BLOG HOP & LAST WEEKS' WINNER

The winner from last weeks' blog hop, chosen by random.org, was #6 - Shaunery Wharton on Allison's blog.  Congratulations, Shaunery...contact Cat at the store to claim your prize!

We love seeing the work of our wonderful customers and there is always inspiration to be found while visiting their projects.  Would you like to participate, but do not have a blog?  You do not have to have a blog to participate.  Denise Case has been participating by linking up her creations on Sketch Inspiration. This is how she is doing it: If you have an online gallery at Two Peas, Splitcoast Stampers, Scrapbook.com, Sketch Inspirations (must be using a sketch inspiration sketch), FlickR, or any other online gallery, you can participate. When Mr. Linky asks for your url, just copy and paste the url (that part up at the top where it says http://www/......) of the page of your creation. I have an online gallery at Splitcoast Stampers and if I wanted to link up a card, I would go to my gallery and then click on the card I wanted to link up...let's say it is the Things are Looking Up card. So, I click on that card and then copy and paste the url (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2081676?&cat=500&ppuser=192963) in the blank. TaDa....it is linked up to Mr. Linky! I hope this encourages more to participate in our WOW Wednesdays.

To be considered for the blog candy, you must post a project that you have created. WOW Wednesday must also be mentioned in your post and be sure to let your blog readers know that there is blog candy being given away to a random participant or commenter.

I hope you will share your fabulous creations with us. If you didn't have time to create anything, I hope you will share some love on everyone else's creations--we all love that positive reinforcement!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Shaunery! Chosen from MY blog - what are the rest of you waiting for? You gotta be in it to win it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Shaunery! My blog post is linked up. I'm still working on cards for the Operation Write Home card drive, so of course I've shared a few cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Way to go Shaunery! Hmmm...wonder what goodies Cat has in store for you?!

    I'm up before midnight for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheheee I drove out already and grabbed it!!! LOL I "needed" some more paper, and picked up another stamp and... and... and... doh!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you go girl! hope you left me some stuff at the store to buy!

      Delete