Sunday, February 10, 2013

SUNDAY INSPIRATION

Inspiration was everywhere at the store on Saturday. 
Kitti and Beverly were having a blast creating their mug albums.
Linda is showing off her accordian album page.
As they finished up their mug albums, it was on to the tag class with Nanci.
Everyone gathered around to learn new techniques as Nanci demonstrated them.
At the end of the day, the students had some great projects to take home as well as having learned some new techniques.
The ladies at Rayline's retreat will get to create this lovely album Sunday afternoon using Authentique's "Lovely" collection.  While creating this album, they will get to learn how to create the basis for an album by creatively folding a 6" x 24" piece of paper.  I got to learn this techniqe at the Mardi Gras Masked Mayhem and I'm sure I will use it many times to create mini albums in the future. 
 
 I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what fabulous projects Cat and Nanci come up with next.  Their creativity is amazing and their projects never cease to WOW and amaze me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment