Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Color It Tuesday with Cat for KinderStampO Design Team

This is my Color It Tuesday Project for KinderStampO.com--a day planner.  (That I probably will not use as I always forget!!) I used the SRM Calendar Stickers along with the Teresa Collins Now & Then Collection.  I added in some of the KinderStampO products and came up with this daytimer.  See what you think. . .

This is the color scheme I was given.  Loved it!

Here is the front cover of the planner. I used Tim Holtz dies for the flowers. I cut them from grungeboard and covered with book print then inked them until I got the colors I wanted.  The bag is one of the glassine bags from SRM Stickers.  I embossed it first and then inked it with Opaque StazOn.  Love how these work.  I have a 2013 sticker from the SRM stickers attached to a tag that fits into the bag.  Add some of the cute purple roses from KinderStampO, a button bling from Bazzill, a cameo from KinderStampO and some twine to the flowers to finish them off.  The corner piece is one of the chipboard laser cuts my husband does here at the store.




Notice how I placed the bling strip from KinderStampO down the inside edge so that just a bit of it peeks out from the front side.
 
The inside pages are all pockets that hold more areas for notes, receipts or just whatever you need to keep for that month.  Each pocket has a month sticker from SRM on it so you don't get lost, lol!  The opposite side is the perfect place for your favorite pic from that month.


Just decorate each pocket to your heart's content and make the book your own. I did add ribbon pulls on the pocket inserts for easier access.
 
I hope this inspires you to make yourself one.  Maybe you will be better about utilizing it as it should be than I am.  Let's face it, organization is not my skill!!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Cat. I like the pockets with the pull out cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I like the way you weaved the colors together! I will have sooo much to learn in May!

    ReplyDelete