Thursday, February 28, 2013

KinderStampO Design Team Thursday Sketch


 KinderStampO Design Team Thursday Sketch



This Thursday I am doing the sketch for the KinderStampO Design Team. I decided I just had to use the new Authentique Hope Collection with it's soft colors and hint of vintage Easter. Here is the sketch I was given:



And here is the Layout I ended up with from the sketch:


OK, so the layout does not look much like the sketch, but that is the beauty of sketches. You use them to inspire you and you let your creative juices roll with it!  Ray cut the egg paper with our Accucut Ribbon Circle die and then I laced the blue crepe ribbon through it. I used the Tim Holtz Bag die for the journaling tag.  The tag is a combo of the stickers. I used one sticker and backed with the paper. Then I cut the Memories part off another tag and added to this one.  The arrow sticker is also from the sticker sheet.  The cork circles are from Canvas Corp and  were a great addition to the date stickers.The flowers are from Petaloo and the bunnies are one of the Scrap FX border cuts we have at the store. I then colored them with the Tim Holtz Distress Stain.



Tim Holtz Bag die and stickers from the collection along with some cork dots for the date stickers. Great way to have hidden journaling. 

In the top left I added one of the word stickers and a beautiful Petaloo flower.


More Petaloo flowers and chipboard bunnies from Scrap FX colored with Tim Holtz Distress Stain.

Love the bunnies and the laced ribbon through the die cut paper.

Hope you enjoyed this layout, I had fun making it. Now to get a good pic this Easter to use on it!  Head on over to www.KinderStampO.com to see more fun goodies from the other design team members. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you followed the sketch pretty good to me! Love this layout! Like how you threaded the ribbon through the circle! I just love this diecut! Nice job of using the TH die for the journal pocket too! Like the diecut bunnies. Beautiful layout! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This line of paper is gorgeous! Love the ribbon threaded through the holes on the circle. The inked bunnies are adorable. Fabulous job, as always!

    ReplyDelete