Sign ups start TODAY for our National Scrapbook Day CatVention.
A $25 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot.
$145 will be due to Mitchell Resort on March 3rd.
The remaining $145 will be due to the store by April 7th.
Each May Cat’s brings you the National Scrapbook Day Celebration that is out of this world. Our focus is Education, Food & Fun. We bring you a convention style setting in the country complete with cropping, designer classes, make & takes, piñatas and loads of inspiration.
Our 2014 NSD CatVention will start on Thursday May 1 at 1:00pm. We will go thru Sunday May 4 at 4pm. You can crop, take classes, take a nap, do the Make & Take Frenzy, shop the new goodies brought to the retreat just for you, play Putt Putt, play golf, eat, head into town for the PJ Raids, smack a piñata, laugh, scraplift—just whatever your little heart desires.
What does our NSD CatVention Include?
- Cabin for 2 (larger cabins for 3 are available)
- 9 delicious meals including Filet Mignon from The Mesquite Pit on Saturday night
- Goodie Bag for each person
- Make & Take Frenzy (3-4 M&T tables all different themes)
- 6 foot cropping table
- 2 designer classes
- Pinatas full of scrapbook product
- Filet Mignon Dinner Saturday Night with entertainment by ELVIS
All of this for just $315.00 per person. All you have to do is bring your favorite cropping tools, supplies and creativity!
Additional Designer Classes are also available for purchase. Prices vary based on product with average being $30-$45.