The retreat is less than 4 days away...are you ready????
The brownies are out of the oven and ready for eating....hopefully there will be some left for the retreat! LOL!
Nanci finished up her banner for the class she is teaching at the retreat.
Yes, you read it correctly!
There will be classes offered at the November retreat this year!
Nanci Holtsford is teaching this class at the retreat next weekend for anyone that wants to sign up. This will be beautiful over your mantle. OR, hang it where the back can be seen too and put your pics there. Nanci will be sharing some tag techniques with you, inking techniques, embossing tips and you will make a snowflake from toilet paper rolls.
Retreaters: Class is Friday at 2pm. Cost is $25.
Student Supplies: Distress Inks in Broken China, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Antique Linen & Peeled Paint. Tiny Attacher, Distressing Tool, Blending Tool, Non Stick Craft Mat, Foam Tape, Score Tape, Regular old Scotch Tape, Glossy Accents, Crackle Accents, and your Basic Tool Kit.
Sandy Trefger will be teaching this amazing album class at the retreat also. I'm not sure what day it will be offered, but it will be an all day class, I think. Included in the cost of the class is your choice of 14 pieces of patterned paper (12x12 double sided) to cover the box inside and outside plus the album cover
outside and inside and the hinge – Class attendees will choose the paper collection they want for their
project. Suggested themes: Christmas, Halloween, Birthday, Wedding, Heritage, Mother’s Day,
Graduation etc. The cost is $80 and you will need to bring the following items to the class:
• 12” trimmer
• 12” Scoreboard and bone folder *There will be a lot of scoring on this project. The scores must be
accurate, therefore it is important to have a Scoreboard that has continuous score lines across the 12”
width with fractions clearly marked. If you do not own a Scoreboard, you are encouraged to purchase one
or make arrangements to borrow one from someone. Having to share a Scoreboard in class really cuts
into the class time to complete the project.
• 12” ruler
• Sharp Craft Knife and Large Cutting Mat
• Sanding Block or File
• Distress Ink Pad- choose a color to coordinate with your patterned papers
• Foam applicator
• Corner Rounder such as the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
• Stub Edge We R Memory Keepers Chomper (optional)
• Patterned Paper, 12x12, double sided - minimum 24 each to decorate and
cover album pages, pockets photo mats and tags - you will want to purchase more of the collection you chose that was included in the class price.
• Score Tape, full roll of both ¼” and ½” sizes
• Wet Glue – 3 in 1 or Scotch Quick Dry etc. (This is needed to glue the chipboard piece for the box
• Assorted Embellishments, Flowers, etc. to compliment your colors, paper and theme.
Get ready for a SUPER creative weekend!