Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WOW WEDNESDAY

The winner from last week's blog hop, chosen by random.org, was #4- Allison, from Valerie's blog. Congratulations, Glittered Paws! Contact Cat at the store to claim your prize!

We love seeing the work of our wonderful friends and customers and there is always inspiration to be found while visiting their projects. Would you like to participate, but do not have a blog? You do not have to have a blog to participate. You can find the directions on how to link up your creations that you have in a gallery here.

To be considered for the blog candy, you must post a project that you have created. WOW Wednesday must also be mentioned in your post and be sure to let your blog readers know that there is blog candy being given away to a random participant or commenter. .

I hope you will share your fabulous creations with us. If you didn't have time to create anything, I hope you will share some love on everyone else's creations--we all love that positive reinforcement
Just a reminder that I am not considered for the blog candy, but anyone who comments on my blog IS in the running. Thank you to everyone who participated last week, either by posting some work or commenting on the blogs.

I was having problems with Mister Linky.  If Mister Linky isn't working, please leave a link to your blog in the comments.





4 comments:

  1. I see that Allison won but who is Glitter Paws? Was that from last week? Color me confused but anyway, congrats to the winner! Ha, ha. Another Wednesday...wow and much closer to Christmas too! I'm share a very SIMPLE gift tag I made this week.
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, Glitter Paws was last week's winner...she commented on Allison's blog. I think Allison said she was an OWHer.

      Delete
  2. Congrats Allison! I still need to collect my winnings! I finally got my blog posted...none too early!

    ReplyDelete