Monday, December 3, 2012

MARVELOUS MONDAY

 
It's a simply marvelous Monday and I want to share some marvelous things with you....Like this Teresa Collins "Now and Then" collection.  Don't you love those clocks.!
I love the colors of this collection, some teal and coral with a touch of wine thrown in.  Just beautiful!
Then the embellishments:  border strips, washi tape, stamps, stickers, bling, and brads...yummy stuff!
Some close-ups so you can see the embellishments better.
 Teresa Collins' collections are always so elegant and on that wonderfully textured, thick cardstock.
Don't wait too long to pick some of this up, I don't think it will be around too long!
Saturday is the day to make this wonderful album that Cat dreamed up.  AMAZING album! 
This is one of my favorite things about this album...love how you open it up and there Mr. Gingerbread is, waiting to greet you.
OK, couldn't help myself...gotta go ahead and show you the rest of the album again.   It is just so cute!  Don't you just love this tree?
And it folds out for more pages...Santa and the reindeer are up on the rooftop!
Even the back is cute!  Look at that roof....I wonder if it would taste like icing.....hmmmmmm.....Call the store to see if you can still get in on this class.  It is just adorable and is a Cat's exclusive.  The class begins at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday and costs $55.  If you are taking this class, you need to bring the following to class:  Stickles in red, green, crystal & gold or yellow; Liquid Pearl in white opal; Adhesives & Basic Tool Kit.   You are going to learn some new techniques while making this wonderful album that will also become part of your Christmas decorations.

Yes, it truly is a marvelous Monday and there are marvelous things at the store.  Save some time to stop by and pick up some of the marvelous products and take some of the marvelous classes.  I wonder how many more times I can use the word marvelous.  LOL!  Hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there for the class on Saturday!! I'm looking forward to getting my kit & instructions!!! Y'all have fun & have a great week!!!! Wynell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful line and I used it for this this weeks sketch over at Sketch Inspiration. I got a sneak peak of the class. Whoever takes it will have a blast and have a great album at the end!

    ReplyDelete