Saturday, December 15, 2012

CAT-TASTIC CATURDAY

And we are cropping the day away at the store.  I'm so excited that I'm going to get to spend the day cropping my heart out. 
BONUS:  In addition to cropping, I will get to celebrate Hero Arts' 2013 Catalog release and order a "few" of my favorite stamps from their release.   Just from this photo, I see 3, maybe 4, stamps that I "need" (LOL).  Cat's is celebrating the catalog release this Saturday and next.  So, if you can't make it this Saturday, just come by next Saturday.     We will be showcasing the newest stamps to be released in January.  We have the cling stamps in & you can order from the catalogue any of the stamps you wish. You will get priority shipping!!!
Look what else is at the store:  Glassine Bags are here! They are in the following sizes: 2.75 x 4.25, 3.5 x 4.75, 3.75 x 6.25, 4.75 x 6.75 and 5.75 x 7.75. They can be embossed, inked, stained, stickled--you name it and you can do it!  I'll be sharing some pages tomorrow that Cat made where she used these for photo mats and tag holders.  The possibilies for these are endless....I do believe that some of these will need to come home with me....  Just think, you could decorate one of these on the inside of a card to hold a gift card.....wow, so much you could do. 

Our hearts and prayers go out to everyone as we try to deal with the senseless shooting in Connecticut.  It makes us all feel a little less safe as we go though life.  So many families will be sad this holiday season.   Sending prayers for all.

1 comment:

  1. These are great stamps and the bags are so cool. Awesome day of cropping with friends!

    ReplyDelete