Thursday, August 16, 2012

THANKFUL THURSDAY



What are you thankful for this Thursday?  We are so very thankful for all of you, our wonderful customers! 

Today through Saturday, our wonderful customers can save 25% on all stamps, inks, and embossing powders. 

 I don't know about you, but there are always some stamps that I need.

 These are just a few of the fabulous stamps that Cat has to offer at the store.  She has stamps by Tim Holtz, Hero Arts, Stampendous, Teresa Collins, My Minds Eye, some new companies, and just about any kind you could possibly want. 

 Have you seen the wonderful embossing powders by Stampendous that Cat has?  I purchased several colors of those this weekend and may have to check to see if there might be some more that I need.
These cards and tags were made using some of these new embossing powders and color/mica fragments.

How about some Tim Holtz distress inks or powder puff ink pads.  This is the Spring distress ink set and if you haven't purchased it, you NEED it just to get the gorgeous teal included in this set.  Cat has the Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall sets of distress inks ready for you to purchases--they all have some beautiful colors included in the sets.  The gathered twigs ink in the fall set is one of the prettiest browns I have ever seen!

Don't miss out on this wonderful sale.  It ends Saturday!

See you at the store!

2 comments:

  1. Such crafty yumminess! Yep...see ya at the store! I'm checking my ink, stamps and embossing powders inventory now...thinking I made need to advantage of the store special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. I was about to drive to Ft Worth to help Brandy with MORE Halloween stuff. Don't worry I will be at the store later today for the BGCC and have my stuff packed but think I need to dash upstairs and see what ink colors I have! Embossing powders too. :) So glad I check in on the blog today.
    Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete