Thursday, September 8, 2016

HARVEST TIME IS HERE!

Are you ready for cooler weather, bright orange and  yellow leaves falling from the trees and the smell of pumpkin spice everywhere? I am. It has been a hot one in Texas of late and I am ready for some cool fall weather.  Authentique has hit it out of the park once again with their new Harvest Collection and I am ready for the pics with these two layouts.

I was on a really crazy fussy cutting frenzy when I made the Mysterious layouts and the Harvest layouts. Nothing is as it seems in these two pages.  The papers are all cut up and re-arranged cause that is just how I do it.


I love that this one gets 3 large size pics on here along with the journaling block.  I added a banner and a grouping of the fun stickers. Great page for pics of your table set up on Thanksgiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment