Sunday, September 11, 2016

Fun Times at Pot Luck Crop

Once a month we have a Pot Luck Crop that involves lotsa food and lotsa fun and lotsa creativity. Everyone brings a dish to share and we have tons of room to spread out and crop on the 8ft tables at Mitchell Resort & RV Park.  I host 4 retreats a year there and now we are doing monthly crops there. It is always a great time with a lot of laughter.  There is the Itty Bitty Kitty store along with new product I put out for the ladies to have at.  It's kind of like a feeding frenzy! We also do a Make N Take for a little fun.





 I cooked hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone, we had beans & corn muffins (made by one of the ladies sweet husband), we had pulled pork sandwiches, we had baked beans, we had dips of all kinds, and the sweets!!! Oh my you just have to look at the pic below of that wonderful Trifle that Weslana made.





Yes, we did get some cropping done and I even made a card--if you know me you know that is not my thing!






If you need a place to hang out and play where you can get creative ideas this is IT! The sunsets say it all!




No comments:

Post a Comment