Saturday, May 17, 2014

THE CAT'S AWAY.....SO WE ARE HAVING A S.A.L.E.!!!!

Come see me and Valerie at the store on Saturday while Cat & Ray are playing steak judges in Hico. Lots of goods have just been marked down and ready for the taking.  Lots of Sizzix Dies and Embossing Folders, all of the Stamp 2 Cut cartridges for Eclips, other select cartridges for Eclips, select paint sprays, stickers, papers, stamps and all kinds of goodies. Cat went nuts pulling product to make room for all that new product she has been getting in. All Sale product is 50% off Saturday!  Whooo Hoooo! I know I'm gonna get me some new goodies!  I'm getting into it first thing when I get to the store Saturday morning to work.  We will be open late since we are cropping--you can shop 'til 8pm.

The website is still messed up so you will need to follow on FB or the blog for now. Cat is having to rebuild it. Thank you hackers!


No comments:

Post a Comment