Sunday, March 24, 2013

SUNDAY INSPIRATION

I don't know about you, but I love giving handmade gifts to people.   I am always inspired to make something when it is time to give.   Cat has lots of kits and classes that are perfect for gift-giving.
This is a really pretty accordion folded card/album that will make a wonderful Mother's Day gift.
Love this line of Teresa Collins' papers and they make a wonderful album/card.    This would be loved by any mother, especially when filled with photos.

Cat has quite a few kits by Teresa Collins that are easy to make.  They make great gifts.  I know I have made some of these kits and love them.  When you are looking for a gift, check out these kits and see if any of them meet your needs.

1 comment:

  1. This one is not one of Teresa's kits. I made this one up Thursday using her papers. Love, love her papers! We do have some gorgeous kits from Teresa in many of her collections. Join us for this class & grab one of the many other kits to take home to complete.

    ReplyDelete