Saturday, March 23, 2013

CATURDAY FUN

So, are you doing the Caturday dance?

The store is going to be hopping on Saturday!
Kourtneigh Foster, our resident E-Cal expert, is teaching us more about the Eclips Saturday morning.  Kourtneigh has learned so much about the Eclips and will be sharing her vast knowledge with us on Saturday.  I know I am really looking forward to her class!
While we are at the store, we may have to pick up some of the beautiful trims that arrived with the new Webster's Pages collections.
Look at the tape.....I am LOVING those cameras!  I think this might be a great addition to my collection.
Look at this beautiful collection....and Cat said the other side is just as pretty!
This round page is just gorgeous!
Allison Kreft is a new designer for Webster's Pages and this is one of her two collections. 
This is the other collection.   I have a feeling these will be quite popular!
 
Saturday afternoon the store will be full of ladies making their "Girls just want to have fun" albums.
So come on down to the store, check out the classes, and pick up some of the beautiful new products that have arrived at the store.

See you there!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment