Monday, March 11, 2013

MARVELOUS MONDAY

Yesterday I shared with you a sketch that Trisha Hill created especially for all of us at Cat's. 
Last week, Cat and Ray spent five hours in a class teaching them how to use Corel Draw.  Even though they were a little "cross-eyed" after the class, they learned a lot.  Today, I have the privilege of sharing with a sketch by Nanci that Cat drew using Corel Draw.
This is page one of the sketch.  Since most of us create two page layouts, Cat and Nanci are making two page sketches. 
So, here is page two of the sketch.  Love the fact that this will accommodate four photos, one of which is a five by seven.  And look at the "wonky" photo mats....love that!

I can't wait to see more sketches by CatNanDo....they are a creative force to be reckoned with.  Add Ray and his new laser to the mix and there is almost no limit to what they will create!

Look at the adorable tags we made at our monthly tag class with Nanci yesterday.  See the plaid backgrounds?  Those were created using our distress inks and a brayer.  Although I wasn't very good at it, with practice I hope I can make plaids as pretty as these.  Even with the boo-boo's, I still love my tags.  Next month we are going to make Mother's Day and inspirational tags.  I hope you will join us on this fun and creative journey with Nanci as we learn new techniques each month. 

I hope you have a marvelous Monday and are able to spend a little time creating today.

1 comment:

  1. I love the sketch! Going to give it a try as soon as I can. Beautiful tags from class!

    ReplyDelete