Tuesday, January 22, 2013

KinderStampO Design Team Color It Tuesday Project

Today was my day at the KinderStampO Design Team for the Color It Tuesday project.  I chose to do a canvas of my nieces and nephew. My brother's babies are always a great source for pics and since their dad is a photographer they are total hams! I used a wide variety of product for this one. Canvas Corp canvas, KinderStampO doilies & flowers, Bazzill ribbon, Ranger Distress Inks, Echo Park papers and stickers.  The color palatte consisted of Dusty Rose, Evergreen, Dark Brown and White.  Kinda fun mixing up all of these things for an outcome that I can give my brother and sister-in-law.  Wee bit late with this post-- computer issues at the store.  I left mine at home and Ray's decided it needed to go to the computer hospital. Be sure to hop over to www.KinderStampO.com and check out the blog for more great ideas and inspiration from the other design team members.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a canvas!!! I know, it is hard to tell from the pic.

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome! I thought it was a layout too. I have a canvas that I really should do something with!

    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete