When you open the box, you see the hidden hinge album that is stored inside.
A peek at the inside of the hidden hinge album. L.O.V.E. it!!!
This is the top of the box. WOW!
Now for the detail about the class:If you made the previous hidden hinge albums you can now add a very special box to hold it. This is going to be a lengthy class--as in 1 full Saturday and the following Sunday afternoon. The class will also be offered at the November retreat for any wanting to take it there. You will actually construct and cover the box and construct and cover the front of the album.
Class Kit includes:
• Chipboard, 10 each 12x12 (will be pre-cut into sizes needed for box and album)
• Cardstock, 24 each 12x12 (in Java brown or color of choice)
• Tags, 4 each #8 Manila (3 ⅛”x 6 ¼”)
• Basic Grey 5/8” x 1/32” Magnetic Snaps (Large Closure), 2 sets Retail $2.00 or price you can get them for (I paid $6.00 retail for a package with 6 sets)
• Handle (from Home Depot) $3.00
• 12 each large black brads
• Patterned Paper, 14 each (12x12 double sided) to cover the box inside and outside plus the album cover outside and inside and the hinge – Class attendees will choose the paper collection they want for their project. Suggested themes: Christmas, Halloween, Birthday, Wedding, Heritage, Mother’s Day, Graduation etc.
Tools and Supplies Needed that are not included in class fee:
• 12” trimmer
• 12” Scoreboard and bone folder *There will be a lot of scoring on this project. The scores must be accurate, therefore it is important to have a Scoreboard that has continuous score lines across the 12” width with fractions clearly marked. If you do not own a Scoreboard, you are encouraged to order one early or make arrangements to borrow one from someone. Having to share a Scoreboard in class really cuts into the class time to complete the project.
• 12” ruler
• Sharp Craft Knife and Large Cutting Mat * You will need to cut out the center of a piece of chipboard for
the photo frame
• Sanding Block or File
• Distress Ink Pad- choose a color to coordinate with their patterned papers
• Foam applicator
• Corner Rounder such as the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
• Stub Edge We R Memory Keepers Chomper (optional)
• Patterned Paper, 12x12, double sided - minimum 24 each (if not included in class kit) to decorate and
cover album pages, pockets photo mats and tags.
• Score Tape, full roll of both ¼” and ½” sizes
• Wet Glue – 3 in 1 or Scotch Quick Dry etc. (This is needed to glue the chipboard piece for the box together)
• Assorted Embellishments, Flowers, etc. to compliment your colors, paper and theme.
Cost for all: $80
The end of summer sale continues on Monday.
Patriotic, Summer, Beach, & BBQ Collections, and All Stamps*
40% off on Monday, September 2
*Excludes all of the new product that has just arrived in these categories.
Brand new baskets of sale paper & Tschotzkies
are on sale for
and 75% off on Monday, September 2.
It is time to
to the store!!!
Don't miss out
on this fantastic sale!