Monday, June 6, 2016

New Name, New Look, More FUN!

By now you know the store is no more.  Lots of things in life change on a dime and you must be able to adapt with those changes. Those that know me know I look for Plan B & roll with the flow.  That Flow has led me into continuing with our awesome Retreats 4 times a year at Mitchell Resort & RV Park.  These are always crazy good fun round the clock. Dates for the next two retreats are: Sept 15-18 & Nov 3-6. Click here for our facebook page for all the info.

And That Flow has led me to hosting monthly Crops at Mitchell's. These crops have turned into some WonDerFul Saturdays with old friends & new friends coming together and creating everything from scrapbook layouts to Junktique repurposing of crazy finds.  We all share a dish or two and we eat some. really. good. cooking. the. entire. time! You really should join us. Here are the dates for upcoming crops: July 9th, August 20th, none in September due to retreat, Oct 1, none in Nov due to retreat, and Dec 3.  Get your name on our list today on the Facebook page or email me at catbeaty@sbcglobal.net.

The masses have continued to ask for Classes so I shall provide. We always offer classes at our NSD CatVention in May and now we will add classes to the mix periodically throughout the year. We have two fantastic classes coming up in the next few months.  

Nanci is coming back with her famous Tag-a-Palooza class on June 25th with an event at Rayline's Retreat in Springtown. We have done classes here before and it is a lovely retreat venue for smaller groups. It will be purrrfect for our classes. The tag class is from 1pm - 6pm. Snacks, sweets, tea & water provided. Nanci will teach you some awesome techniques to complete 3 beautiful Christmas themed tags.  She will then turn you loose with blank tags for you to create on your own using the techniques you learned.  You will come away with 6 tags. All the info is listed on the Facebook page under Events. You must be pre-registered and pre-paid for all classes.




I will be doing a mighty mini album class, Cheerful Family Album, on July 16th at Rayline's Retreat in Springtown. This little album I designed for myself to house all my "extra" pics since I take waaaaay toooooo many!  I always had so many left over after making layouts.  When everyone saw it at NSD they all yelled Class! Class! Class! So, it is now a class. An all day class with lots of techniques to be learned. I took several techniques I learned from Lance Anderson and put them on steroids to come up with this one. He was even shocked in May! It is full of all kinds of places to put pics. I have 83 pics in there now and it can hold more! How fun will this class be?  Lite lunch, snacks, sweets, tea & water provided. All the info is listed on the Facebook page under Events. You must be pre-registered and pre-paid for all classes.


I am on a new venture with my creative, creative self this year. I hope you will join in on the FUN!


1 comment: