Wednesday, August 26, 2015

DEVOTED LAYOUTS

 
I knew I loved the "Devoted" collection from Authentique.
Now I know why!
Check out this AMAZING layout that Cat created.
I don't think I've ever seen a pet layout as beautiful as this!
Authentique knocked it out of the park with this collection.
 
 Here is the other page of the two page layout.
WOW!  Cat's layouts are amazing!
 
Of course, the cute kittens had to get in on the act.
Cat gathered up some photos of the cuties along
with the cat papers of the "Devoted" collection.
Just love this page!
 
 These pictures are so amazing it is 
hard to distinguish them from the paper!
WOW...that is all there is to say.
Just WOW!

I think you will agree that both Cat and
Authentique knocked the ball out of the park!








No comments:

Post a Comment