Tuesday, June 16, 2015

CAT'S SKETCH FEVER

I hope everyone got out and enjoyed the beautiful weather this past weekend as we are headed for rain once again.  I did this two page sketch when we were having all the rain and I was needing to see the sun desperately.  Who knew how good that Vitamin D felt!  I love being outside and typically only have weekends to accomplish that since I am at the store all day. So I was loving Sunday afternoon out and about with my Studmuffin.  Enjoy these sketches for those sunny day pics.

Go for the bright colored papers for your sunshine pages.


Make banners from ribbon or burlap or leftover material. I have Ray working on some large sunshine chipboard pieces to add to the pages too.  

Have a great time working on those pages. We have some great papers to help you and will be more than happy to fix you up with what you need to make the perfect pages.  I want to see pics on the Facebook page of how you alter and create your own pages from these sketches!

See ya at the store, 
Cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment