Thursday, January 8, 2015

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS


Using a sketch is my favorite way to scrapbook.  Cat shared this sketch on Facebook today and I wanted to share it with you.  I don't know about you, but when I'm looking at some photos and the paper I want to use, it can be overwhelming.  Then I get stressed, so I have grown to love sketches because they alleviate that stress.  Sketches give you a starting point but give your creativity lots of room.  In fact, it is sometimes hard to even find the sketch in the finished page. You can rotate a sketch, leave out parts of it, stretch it out over two pages, or add to it.  
So, try out this sketch and share your finished project on Facebook.  We would love to see what you come up with.  Plus it will be fun to see how different everyone's pages are.  Whatever you do, HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment