Monday, August 12, 2013

MARVELOUS MIXED MEDIA MONDAY

It's a MARVELOUS Monday to look at some of the new stencils we have for your mixed media FUN!
Do you have some of the wonderful Viva Decor products???
Combine them with some stencils, and you are on your way to mixed media FUN!
Love these...I think I need both...the stars one will be great from some NASA photos!
Love the splats...and the brocade one is beautiful!
LOVE those dotted borders.
Don't you love the camera and insta-frames???!!!
Dots and crackle...lots of fun!
Everyone needs a little chicken wire....and that giant damask - MARVELOUS!
Walk on the wild side with the zebra print...
I might have purchased that seashell one....it will be great for beach photos.  Look at all of the cool Christmas images!
Lots of different alphabets for you to choose from..
More alphabets..
and more alphabets.  
These are some of the stencils that we already had in the store  -  Lots of fun images in these too..you may recognize some of them since some of the new arrivals are actually reorders.

Remember that Jen Zdanis Starr will be at Cat's teaching Tuesday, September 17th for a Class-a-Thon from 10am 'til 9pm.  In some of her classes, she will show us how to use templates from Crafter's Workshop with our Viva Decor products to create some great projects.  Pick your favorite templates now so that you will have them to apply the techniques you learn in her classes.    I am SO looking forward to these classes!

SIX DAYS UNTIL
OUR NINE IS FINE AS WINE
BIRTHDAY MINI RETREAT
CELEBRATION!!!

1 comment:

  1. These stencils are fabulous! I bought several for myself on Saturday. Have yet to buy any of the glitter paste but I'm thinking I may need a few in my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete