Friday, July 12, 2013

FABULOUS FRIDAY FUNNIES

Today I thought I would share some scrapbook funnies and give you a smile or two.  
See how many of these you identify with:
We've all had to explain why we spent the money at Cat's!
Thanks to our friends, our new purchases can be hidden.
The disorder we all have...
It's so much more fun than doing those other things.
I love rediscovering those great purchases I made.
And if our spouse comes with us to Cat's, he runs the risk of looking like this!
Thanks to Cat, we all have pawprints in our eyes!

I hope these gave you a chuckle.  I know they have made me laugh!  Have a great Friday  and we will be back tomorrow for a Cat-tastic Caturday!

2 comments:

  1. I have cmd card making disease, LOL thanks they are funny . i'll send them to the hubster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the giggle this morning, Marilyn. What's even funnier is all of these are true. LOL

    ReplyDelete