Sunday, April 12, 2015

WEEK 16 IS HERE!!!!

Photo A Day: Here's the challenge list for week 16! {Starts THIS Monday!} 
Here are the prompts for
Week 16 of the 
Photo A Day Challenge.
Grab those cameras and take
some fabulous photos for these prompts.

You may or may not know that 
Chantelle, aka fatmumslim,
lives in Australia.
Here is what she had to say on her blog:
Autumn has finally arrived and I am so excited about the cooler weather.
 I’m far too excited about a change in weather, but I tell you it’s justified. 
The summers are so humid here,
 that we all just want to wrap our arms around the new season and never let go. 
Cooler mornings and nights, and then perfect days… come to mama!
As the seasons change all around the world,
 it brings new inspiration for photo-taking. 
Flowers blooming, leaves falling, ice-creams, soups…
 it’s all changing and I love it. 
I have a renewed enthusiasm for photo-taking 
{I took a tech break last week, and it made everything so much better}.

 The leaves are falling in Australia and
the bluebonnets are blooming in Texas.
Lots of photo ops in both places!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment