Tuesday, April 21, 2015

AUTHENTIQUE TEASE

 
Cat got busy this weekend and created some fun layouts
using the new "Durable" collection from Authentique.
This collection will be here for NSD.
It's not often that Cat gives us peeks at the
infamous "elephant dung", aka new product
debuting at a retreat.
 
Here is the other half of the layout.
She used photos from their fun "junking"
escapades a couple of weekends ago.
I love how this collection is masculine
but also lends itself well to travel
and fun layouts as well!
Here's another layout featuring the
"Playful" collection.
So....they are probably thinking that
creative describes them.....
but maybe it's retro????
I'm not going anywhere near "delicious"...LOL!!!!
I love the colors in this collection and
cannot wait to get my hands on it at the retreat!
I will "play nice", but if there is 
plenty left, I will be purchasing LOTS!!!
Do you think they are trying to be
the girls from "Petticoat Junction"? 
Oops....I just told everyone that I'm retro--LOL!
I love that "&" paper!  So much fun...
just like these pictures.

"Durable" and "Playful" are
both fabulous collection that I cannot
wait to get my hands on at the retreat!




No comments:

Post a Comment