Friday, June 19, 2015

Window Art Fun

Nanci & I are Making Sample Windows for Class Saturday the 27th . . .This is soooooo much FUUUNNN!


The window class is scheduled for Saturday, June 27th. Nanci and I are just getting to start on ours. Sharon's is here on display already for you to see. These are such awesome pieces of art for your home.  

 Nanci found a  really BIG window to go above her antique couch in her bedroom. 


She is actually putting completed pages in part of hers and then adding more pics.


   Nanci is almost done with her window here. She is going to add more shells and a few more pics.


I decided to to a collage of pics of Ray & I along with some of my windmill pics I have taken. Now to get it all together.

I will post completed pics as soon as we step away and STOP with the madness!  You just keep seeing things you want to add or "fix".

Have you signed up for this class?  It is going to be a lot of FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment