Monday, April 22, 2013

MARVELOUS MONDAY

Cat and Ray were rather surprised by the sale that Valerie and I had at the store Saturday.  Do you think they look mad?????   I'm kind of worried...it really seemed like a good idea at the time!
Then Cat put her "teacher" face on and said she just hoped everyone spent lots of money to pay for all of the new goodies she ordered at the show!  Whew, since they did spend lots, she isn't mad after all!
Cat claims that she is taking classes non-stop, but it looks to me like she is playing.....
Even Tim Holtz looks like he is goofing around!
And then, Ann and Cat got caught napping.
 
Hmmm......looks to me like the mice weren't the only ones playing!
 
I don't know about you, but I am anxious to see what all Cat and Ann learned while they were in Boston.  It was a lot of fun last year to see all of the cool classes they came back with.  I'm sure this year will be no different. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment