Friday, April 19, 2013

FRIDAY FLAMINGO FUNNIES

Cat and Ann are in Boston for the Collins Show.  They met up with the ladies from BoBunny and had a photo moment with the flamingo.  I wonder just where all this flamingo will show up during Cat's trip.....maybe he will get to meet Tim Holtz!!!!  
Look at the amazing cruise album that Cat will be teaching at the National Scrapbook Day retreat.  Makes me wish I had gone on a cruise so I would have pictures for it.   It features lots of Ray's laser cut-outs and BoBunny's new papers. 
Look at this amazing page with the life preserver and wine bottle.  So much fun!!!
Cat put lots of little pockets and interactive elements in this album. 
Don't you love all of the fun elements that Cat always includes in her albums!
Well, while Cat's away at the show in Boston, Valerie and I will be playing/working tomorrow at the store.  I wonder what we could do while she is gone.......
You just might want to check back tomorrow to see what Valerie and I are up to!!!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome album! I am so looking forward to working with you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete