Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TUESDAY TEMPTIONS FROM HEIDI SWAPP

Heidi Swapp has arrived at Cat's.  OK, maybe not Heidi Swapp herself, but her products have arrived.
Her new file boxes and displays.
These are the beautiful memory files.
Look at all of the cool embellishments.....
These stickers are really dimensional.
and then there are the mists.....
and all of the cool mistable products.
Oh me, oh my...I can't wait to see what we can make with all of these cool products.
I couldn't stay out of this paper.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these colors!

Cat took some of these home Saturday night to work on Sunday and Monday.  I can't wait to see what her creative mind comes up with.  Get your wallets out, because I'm sure it will be a class that we will all want to take!  LOL!

More boxes are coming in this week.   My head is spinning with all of the beautiful new products and my wish list is getting SO long!   

I hope you are as inspired by all of these Heidi Swapp products as I am.  Make sure you get your's before they are all gone!





2 comments:

  1. there is alot of prettiness going on here...love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so pretty! I got me some of that color mist stuff. Hope to try it out this weekend!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete