Monday, October 29, 2012

MARVELOUS MONDAY WITH SKETCH INSPIRATION

Trisha posted Sketch 344 over on Sketch Inspiration yesterday.  This one looks like lots of fun and I am anxious to make a layout with it.  I hope you find time to create a layout using this sketch so I can share your work on the blog next Monday.
This is Sketch 343 from last week.
I was excited to see that Valerie created another on of her beautiful layouts last week and used the sketch.  She did a wonderful job creating this layout of her daughter and her family at the pumpkin patch.  LOVE it!
This is the layout I created using some wonderful papers from My Minds Eye.  In addition to using the sketch from Sketch Inspiration, I also joined in on the challenge over at the CSI website, where Shaunery Wharton is a design team member.  Their challenges really make you stretch your creativity.

Come on and join in on the fun using the wonderful sketches from Sketch Inspiration.  While you are having fun, you are also getting some pages made--YEAH!

 

1 comment: