Tuesday, October 9, 2012

TUESDAY TEMPTATIONS AND INSPIRATION

If you weren't tempted enough by all of the goodies posted yesterday, there is more today.....
These are some new goodies from  Fancy Pants' "The Good Life".  I am loving those banner die-cuts. 
 Look at this fabulous paper.  I love the crispness of these designs, with just enough vintage thrown in to make it absolutely perfect.
These are the matching letter and word stencils along with brads, buttons, and calendars.  Lots to dress up your pages here. 

Trisha released another sketch on Sunday for Sketch Inspiration.  Have you seen Sketch 341?
http://api.ning.com/files/p4uZUgallSVVO*hFDl20pz9TXeYXquqCg6KRuxqIBhLuZkPChbfXzY7WY8jzo5V5x3Q*cKT2aohVJnF3qXLVTrUbpCFAIowG/Sketch341.jpg
This sketch has so many fun elements and I can see lots of really pretty pages being made using this sketch.  I hope you can play along this week and will share your creations on Cat's Facebook page.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely goodies! I am behind AGAIN on sketches. Need to do last week and this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the first photo. Lots of wonderful new stuff but right now the other two photos are just black white boxes. Hmmm..blogger or me I wonder.

    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was having problems uploading photos last night, so these photos are larger format and have to load.

      Delete