Thursday, October 8, 2015

CAT'S SKETCH FEVER

 
Cat has another set of fabulous sketches
for us this week.
I love the cluster of banners in the left hand
corner.  They make such a nice 
backdrop for the title!
Great way to use up some scraps
of coordinating paper!
 
Here's the facing page.
Since I forget to take portrait style
shots, I just substitute a landscape shot
for the one on the left.
That's the great thing about sketches.
You can change them to fit your needs!

Remember, all of Cat's sketches are available
I figured out a way to have them available
to me without internet access.
With your smart phone, just click on
the link above.
Then click on each sketch and take
a screenshot of each one.
Put them in a folder on your phone.
Then you have easy access to them.
LOVE having them at my 
fingertips.

Grab some photos and pretty paper
and have fun cropping with 
Cat's sketches!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment