Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WEDNESDAY FUN

This was actually supposed to have posted yesterday, but somehow I messed up the time when I scheduled it.  So, here it is for you to enjoy today:

They say that laughter is the best medicine.  If that's the case, then anyone receiving a card made with these "shake your booty" stamps will be feeling fine!
Doesn't he remind you of Jeff Dunham's dummy, Walter?  That is all I can think of when I see this guy!
Check out these women....I especially like the one in the coconut bra!  LOL!
These Halloween stamps have a little "sass" in them.  Very cute and funny!
....and then there are these little cuties!  I can't even decide which one I love the most.  I think of these two, the flower pot one is my favorite.   It's a tough call, though.
Check these out....I love the one in the middle because I still remember playing dress-up with my mother's clothes and shoes.
We can all identify with these.  I especially identify with the one on the left.....LOVE my coffee!!!
These stamps for Operation Write Home are fantastic.  I especially love the one with all of the hats...we know that those at home definitely wear a LOT of hats.  

Did you see any stamps you couldn't live without?  I picked up a set of stamps yesterday at 40% off.  They weren't these new ones since they are not on sale, but they were some I had been wanting.  I hope you didn't miss out on the sales this weekend.   
Are you as anxious as I am for Jen Starr day on September 17th?  I am counting the days and it just can't get here quick enough.  It is going to be SO much fun...and so MESSY!  Just 14 more days...and we will be in the middle of mixed media with Jen!  Remember, if you work and can't come to the classes during the day, there is a class that begins at 6:00 p.m.   It is the class for the art journal (pictured above) and will be filled with some great techniques.  So call the store and reserve your spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment