Sunday, September 8, 2013

SUNDAY INSPIRATION

 I think we are all inspired by Cat's over-the top creativity.  Check out this card she made using some of the new stamps we got in from Impression Obsession this week.
Yes, she really did "fussy cut" the barbed wire....I think that might make me just a little "Fussy"!!!!  Look at the little gingham curtains.
Oh yes, the window has working hinges and opens up where you can see the inside.
Check out all of the layers on the inside of the card.  And she decorated the back side of the "window" too.  Cards like this are little works of art and are gifts themselves!
This is the other card she made using the stamps from Impression Obsession.  She also used her distress inks and distress markers on this one.  I love it!  .....and she thinks she can't make cards.  Hmmmm....I disagree!
Cat made this layout using the Flair collection from My Minds Eye Cut and Paste collection.  
Check out the fussy cut chevrons and the button/enamel dot details.  Love them!!!
More enamel dots and look at that cute little banner.  

Lots of creativity in her brain.   WOWSA!!!  It's amazing.  I can't wait to see what she dreams up next....and Ray just shakes his head...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on the card! LOTS of detail! Love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete