Thursday, November 1, 2012

THANKFUL THURSDAY SALE

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
Everywhere you go.......
As the song goes, it is looking a lot like Christmas. Christmas is in the stores and the weather is getting cooler. I know, it isn't cold, but it isn't 100 degrees either!
To help you get in the Christmas spirit, all Christmas products are 15% off today only if you show this blog post to Cat or Valerie. There are so many beautiful Christmas products in the store, just waiting for you to come pick them up.
Have you seen the latest?
This just arrived yesterday.
This is City Sidewalks by Pink Paislee. I love the catalog page, the vintage prints up at the top of the photo. WOW. This is quite beautiful.
Check out the embellishments. These would really dress up a page!
There is so much Christmas goodness in the store right now.

This is a great time to pick up some of the beautiful Christmas products that Cat has stocked the store with.  Don't delay...the sale is good only today.  15% off all Christmas!
And...we are open until 8:00 p.m. tonight so you have plenty of time to shop.
Now all you have to do is decide what to buy!

2 comments:

  1. I see a lot of lovely Christmas stuff but I'll have to pass for today. Eddie is sick! He got sick around 10 last night. I'm pretty sure it is the stomach flu! Ugh. Hoping I don't come down with it!! He has finally agreed to go to the Dr. tomorrow if not better what ever that means to him. I do think he is better as the stomach part has passed but he is achy and running a temp. I've gone up and down those darn stairs a hundred times today! I'll be at the store Saturday for the tag class unless I'm sick. :(
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete