Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WOW WEDNESDAY--NO BLOG REQUIRED!

IT'S WOW WEDNESDAY!!!!

It is time for us to get to see all of the wonderful creations by our wonderful customers!  I love seeing how creative everyone is!

The winner from last week's WOW Wednesday was Donna Luce from Valerie's blog.  Contact Cat at the store for your prize.

I'm going to re-post the instructions for linking up your creations from an on-line gallery:
Did you know that you don't have to have a blog to participate?  If you have an online gallery at Two Peas, Splitcoast Stampers, Scrapbook.com, Sketch Inspirations (must be using a sketch inspiration sketch), FlickR, or any other online gallery, you can participate.  When Mr. Linky asks for your  url, just copy and paste the url (that part up at the top where it says http://www/......) of the page of your creation.  I have an online gallery at Splitcoast Stampers and if I wanted to link up a card, I would go to my gallery and then click on the card I wanted to link up...let's say it is the Things are Looking Up card.  So, I click on that card and then copy and paste the url  (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2081676?&cat=500&ppuser=192963) in the blank.  TaDa....it is linked up to Mr. Linky!  I hope this encourages more to participate in our WOW Wednesdays.

To be considered for the blog candy, you must post a project that you have created.  WOW Wednesday must also be mentioned in your post and be sure to let your blog readers know that there is blog candy being given away to a random participant or commenter. 

I hope you will share your fabulous creations with us.  If you didn't have time to create anything, I hope you will share some love on everyone else's creations--we all love that positive reinforcement! 

And, somebody's going to win a prize...and it might be YOU!

8 comments:

  1. I made it with 4 minutes to spare...whew...that was cutting it too close! Come up bloggers! Link up! It's fun! We like to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Valerie, here I am! I don't always have a post for Wednesday, but I do this week AND I have another scheduled for next week already, so I'll be back! (Did I sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yes maybe just a bit! Glad you made it! Cool that you're on top of things...not sure if I can have my act together that good!

      Delete
  3. Ha, ha Allison. That's funny. I didn't have anything to share. Have not yet been in my craft room since returning home from Matagorda. Glad to see you two linked up so I can go visit your posts. :)
    Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're excused! I'm sure we will be seeing more of you very soon!

      Delete
  4. I have nothing to share this week but will share the Luv!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll take it! Glad you came to check us out!

      Delete
  5. I guess better late than never.....

    ReplyDelete