Thursday, September 6, 2012

THANKFUL THURSDAY SPECIALS

It's Thursday....what are you thankful for?  We are so very thankful for you, our fabulous customers!  Come on down to the store and spend some time taking advantage of the wonderful sale Cat is featuring this week.  Today through Saturday all Creative Options products are on sale for 35% off. 

In addition to that amazing savings, if you spend $50 on Creative Options products (after the discount), you will get a free bag while supplies last.  I know I'm visiting the store to take advantage of this sale.  Can't have enough storage...especially when we keep buying more product! 

We had a lot of fun at our planning session this weekend.  Lots of projects were completed for upcoming events and ideas for even more classes full of great projects.  I'm really looking forward to "Jingle all the Way" on September 29th and creating some fun projects for Christmas.  Have you seen the snowman screen project for that day?
Call ahead and reserve your spot for this project.  We have to know ahead of time how many people are taking this class so that Ray can have the screens made for us.  I can't wait to make one of these cuties to decorate my front porch during the holidays!

Tonight from 6-8:00 pm is our Operation Write Home event to make cards for our troops. 

I hope you can join us for this worthy cause.  We always have fun while making cards for our military friends. 

While you are at the store, you can take advantage of the great sale on the Creative Options products. 
See you at the store!  It's cool inside!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome deal on the Options products! Oh dear! The OWH thing slipped up on me!! I forgot it was this week since I've been gone. I have no extra cards ready as I sent OWH around 85 cards a few weeks ago but will see if I can pull myself together to get over there with some kits to work on!
    Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Michelle and I are diving head first into these wonderful Options totes! Options, Options, Options!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save some for me!!! I'm on my way....

    ReplyDelete