Friday, September 7, 2012

NEWS FLASH!!!!

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE STORE!!!!!
If you share this post with Cat (via your phone or by printing it), you will receive an extra 10% off of the product in the sale bins.  This merchandise is already marked down 50% so that means if you share this post with Cat you will receive
60% off of the original price of the sale bin merchandise.

Just in time to stock up for the retreat and for making all of those Christmas projects.  I saw some really nice Christmas papers and stickers in the bins....

OK, so I kept getting the sale wrong;
Cat texted me and deleted my post because it was wrong;
I didn't read the text message and
I thought I was going crazy and reposted the sale (wrong again)
Cat deleted it again and messaged me on facebook,
I really thought I was losing it (wasn't on facebook) and started to repost it again
and then she called me......

So glad to know I'm not TOTALLY losing it!

Don't forget about the great sale on the Creative Options merchandise:
35% off !

Be sure to include a trip to the store in your weekend plans so that you can take advantage of both of these fantastic sales.

SEE YOU AT THE STORE!


No comments:

Post a Comment