Saturday, January 5, 2013

HAVING A CROPPING GOOD TIME!

Today is the first crop of 2013...I know I'm looking forward to a cropping good time with everyone.  I hope that one of your crafting goals is to make time to crop with friends.  We have our craft rooms at home, but nothing beats cropping with friends, sharing creativity, and LAUGHING!   That is one of my goals for the new year...make at least one of the crops each month.  I hope you will join me in making this a crafty new year and have a cropping good time at the store with friends.

LOOK WHAT CAT FOUND:

These are some of the embellishments for the adorable "Farm Girl" line by October Afternoon.
 
 Isn't this page cute?  Looks like it came out of a textbook.  I think it might need to be colored with those cool Faber-Castell crayons.
 Look at these cute little kids....look like they came off of a certain soup can....LOL!
 These chipboard elements are so cute and have endless possibilities: 
Gardening and canning photos
Petting zoo photos
Trip to the farmer's market
and so on....
I wonder what else she will find.
 
She's going to CHA next week
She will come back with stuff and this will be us.....
Don't know what it is, but we NEED/WANT it!
 
Come by the store.  We will be open later tonight since there is a crop. 
See you there!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment