Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Marilyn is going to be in and out with her mom in the next few weeks.  We will know more on what the course of action will be hopefully after today.  She is taking her to SWMed Center for evaluation and I believe some tests today to determine how to handle the cancer they found in her mom's rib. Today is going to be a looooong day as they tried to get as much in one day as possible to keep them from having to travel so much. Let's keep them all in our prayers as this will be a lot on all of them. 

6 comments:

  1. I will do that...thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give her my love, hugs and prayers.. They'll both be in my thoughts. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about Marilyn's mom. I will keep them both in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for updating us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much. Just got home and had to check the blog... They got us in at 3:30 for the bone scan instead of 4:30, so we got on the road a little sooner. So thankful. Will get the results on Monday. Your prayers are so very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilyn, I'm praying for your Mom and thinking about ya'll. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete