Friday, August 10, 2012

FEATURE FRIDAY

This Friday we are featuring Jessica Morales, aka KinderStampO.  I looked on her facebook page for a photo and found this one.  Since I know how much she loves Tim Holtz, I thought this would be a great one to use for our feature today.  I asked Jess to send me a paragraph telling us a little about herself:

"My name is Jess but most of you may know me as KinderStampO. I am a paperaholic and a certified stamp lover.  I've been crafting my whole life and love sharing everything I learn with others.  I have my own line of vintage inspired sentiment stamps designed to work well with any of your crafty creations. 

I am a freelance designer and design for a number of companies. Currently I am on the Paper Cows Design Team."

Jess makes amazing video tutorials and has a channel on youtube here where you can subscribe to her videos.  She has a blog, which also links to her store where you can purchase her stamps.

Jess created this card using the new Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage collection.  She comes by the store regularly to stock up on her favorite 6" paper pads.  Love the doily and all of the layers.  The faux stitching adds the perfect touch!

Jess loves to make mini albums and made this one using some fabulous Authentique papers.  There is a video tutorial on how she made this album here!  Look at the fan behind the title!  The eyelet lace adds such a great touch to the cover.

I hope these wonderful creations by Jess inspire you to create something this weekend.  Check out her videos for more inspiration and come by the store to stock up on supplies.


 

10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! She is talented! Thanks for the highlight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valerie. You are so lucky to live so close : )

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card and mini album! Love that mini fan!
    ~Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy. I'm a scrap paper hoarder so I knew I had to make something with that extra piece of paper.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful cards! Very pretty colors and designs used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just ran to her blog and am now following..can't wait to have more time to look at your creations!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much. I love crafting and being able to share it makes it rewarding.

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet card, loving all the coloring. But then what do you expect from such a sweet person? :D Congratulations on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaunery. You know how to make a girl smile : )

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my projects. I couldn't make them if you didn't carry the best products <3

    ReplyDelete