Monday, July 30, 2012

IT'S MARVELOUS MONDAY AT CAT'S


I hope you are having a MARVELOUS MONDAY!!!!

Trisha posted sketch #331 over at Sketch Inspiration.  I hope you will join us in using this sketch to create a layout or card for Cat's 52 week challenge.

Marvelous new products are steadily arriving at the store.  This is the Winterland collection by Moxxie.  Look at that cute snowman and there is a page that has ice cubes on it!  This paper is so pretty and the snowflakes look like lace. 
This is the Road to Recovery collection by Moxxie.  This collection will work for anyone who is battling cancer, or actually any illness.  There may be some cancer specific items in this collection but a lot of it would work for any serious illness. 

This is the beautiful Forever Family collection by Moxxie.  There are pages that say mother, father, son, daughter, grandmother, grandfather, granddaughter, grandson, brother, and sister.  The colors in this collection are beautiful.  Perfect for some of those family photos you have.

Look what else came in!  Some Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, and Picked Raspberry are waiting for you at the store.  These colors are BEAUTIFUL.  If you were waiting for a hot pink/fuschia distress ink, your wait is over.  The blue is such a beautiful shade and the green is such a true green and will also work well with Christmas papers.  I've already picked up my set.  Make sure you don't miss out on these beautiful new distress inks that Mr. Holtz created just for you (and a few other people too!).

Enjoy this Marvelous Monday and check back tomorrow for some Tuesday temptations.

3 comments:

  1. That bird made me laugh! I like this sketch...need to get on it! Beautiful papers! Got my Tim Holtz seasonal inks! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Valerie. Thought everyone could use a little humor on a Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha. That is a funny bird. :) Ooh! Love those new Distress colors. I hope there will still be some in the store when I'm able to get over there. Hoping to be there Thursday night for the 6 month SI party but it will depend on if hubby works late or not and if he will drive me over there in his truck. I figure he can go hang out at airport. My van is sick and can't get it in for repairs until Monday. :(

    ReplyDelete